Friday, February 24, 2012

A little more stress, hell why not.

Last week during our session with Taylor's special needs teacher she told me to start using happy and sad faces to try and lessen the whining and to try and make him follow rules better. Example...Taylor is fighting with me about wearing a light sweater cause its to warm for a winter coat. I say "Taylor you are making mommy mad, don't you want her to be happy?" he says yes but continues to throw a fit about wanting his winter coat. Ok I give up, pick my battles. Tried the happy/sad thing all week, it always ended up with him whining. At his meeting today they gave me a book with a 2 page section on whining, and seriously I have done everything those 2 pages said. If it wasn't so annoying and a social issue I would just give up!
There was that then, there is my oldest. He decided mid week that he was going to flip out and tell me he needs his own space and he just can't take it anymore! I can't give him his own space. I tried once, built a fake little wall in their room and he ruined it for himself. So i am not willing to try that again. But in a way i feel for the kid, he is 7 and the other two never ever leave him alone. Then again I don't know whats become of him. He gets bored after 15 minutes of his DS. Then he wonders around the house looking for something to do and irritating me. I give him ideas and he just whines and says "noo I'm just so bored." Well no shit kid find something to do!!! Not only is this happening at home but at school too!!! No, this can't happen!! He was always so smart at school and loved it. I don't understand.
So does a pregnancy really change kids this much. I expected once the baby was here things would be tough, But not right now.
To top this all of my use to be sweet husband has became just a big pain in the ass. But that's ok, apparently I can handle the stress, not like I really have a choice!

No comments:

Post a Comment